Tuesday 25 April 2023

Harlem Station For Sale

I haven't updated this specific blog for a very long time. As you may suspect, work on Harlem Station has halted as it reached completion and my interests focused on other projects.


The layout has been in storage in my house for some year, gathering proverbial dust and not being used. Since I'm about to remodelling the house, I'm putting the layout for sale. If you want to own this piece of modelling replicating faithfully the Erie Harlem Station, please contact me.


The sale includes the layout itself, a carfloat, a tugboat, a kitbashed pontoon bridge and a transfer crane. Since the layout hasn't been used for a few years, expect the rails to need a good cleaning and maybe to solder some wires that could have go loose over time.


Asking price is $850 CAD or $625 USD. To put it in context, this amount barely covers the expenses to acquire the materials and kits to build it, so it's a quite a deal. Also, I can't provide no means of transportation (I have no car), hence the reason why I'm selling it for such a low cost.


Size is about 5' x 7' and the layout can be split in two modules for ease of transportation. That said, if you can move it in one piece, it's for the better.


Feel free to contact me for any question!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you weren't all the way up in Canada, and even then, I wish I had the room for it! I know you'll find it a happy home, it's a very nice layout!

    Ralph Heiss

    ReplyDelete